The Central Penn Business Journal (CPBJ) ranked Advantage Number 30 on its Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies of 2016 List. Firms ranked on this list have demonstrated great accomplishments and contributions to the regional economy. The CPBJ ranks nominated companies according to revenue growth over a three-year period with both dollar and percentage increased considered and includes companies of all sizes. This year the CPBJ included the following eligibility requirements:
- Companies must have revenue of at least $500,000 in each of the fiscal years ending 2013, 2014, and 2015;
- Companies must show revenue growth in 2015, as compared to 2013 (a three-year period);
- Companies must be headquartered in Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Lancaster, Lebanon, Perry and/or York county;
- Companies can be for-profit entities or nonprofit organizations with the exception of: government entities and charitable organizations, including 501(c)3 organizations. These organizations are not eligible; and,
- Companies must submit the completed nomination form and a compiled, reviewed or audited financial statement or a tax return.
The CPBJ will highlight Advantage in a special publication within the September 23, 2016 edition. To read the CPBJ Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies List announcement, click here.